Which act can we do that makes you or someone else happy?
Submitted acts of joy
- It makes Judith happy if I hug 10 trees along the way, and at each of those trees make a picture of myself hugging the tree 🙂
- It makes Nicole happy if I pass 500 cards with a smile along the way to people, with the message to spread this smile to someone else 🙂
- It makes Martijn happy if for (a few) day(s) I hold still, chill and enjoy the things around me along the way. Whether or not with a local beer in my hand 🙂
- It makes Claudia happy if I visit someone along that way that hasn’t been visited for a long time. Someone who is ‘forgotten by the neighbourhood’. It can also be an animal. In the hope that this human or animal will stand in the light, and feels being seen and happy 🙂
- It makes Merijn happy if I help 10 people along the way 🙂
- It makes Iris happy if along the way I give a compliment every day to a random person 🙂
- It makes Kaat happy if I eat ice cream in each country and buy someone I meet some ice cream 🙂
- It makes Janine happy if I perform crazy moves and silly walks along the way and ask people to join me 🙂
- It makes Louis happy if I send him a postcard from Palermo.
- It makes Maria happy if I send her a postcard with envelope from every country for a befriended stamp collector 🙂
- It makes Chris happy if I make a photo of beautiful, funny, crazy houses and share it with housing corporations to empower his search for a suitable home 🙂
- It makes Leonie happy if I make conversation with (lonely) elderly people on my route 🙂
- It makes Yvonne happy if I pick up a piece of garbage in every city and throw this in the trash can 🙂
- It makes Lara, Maarten, Christina, Maarten, Luder, Rianne, Ralph, Maaike, Lonneke, Loes and Pjotr happy if I order a pizza in the language of the country and eat it 🙂